Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rome Post #2

In all the cities there is something neat aroud every corner! The day we arrived we "threw away our map" as Ry likes to say even though it's just in his pocket! We take a day to just explore with no real purpose, just seeing what we find just by walking around.



Behind Ry is the Trevi Fountian. This picture doesn't do it justice, obviously! There were so many people around it that it was really hard to get the chance to just sit there to look and appreciate it for a while.


"What do you say to taking chances!" Anyone who knows me knows that Celine Dion is my FAVORITE!! Funny story about this picture, Ry and I were walking and whenever we what to take a picture we normally raddle off, "how bout that shot," or "you jus wanna be in that shot?" Well Ry said, "how bout that shot?" Looking down a kind of crapy alley way, so I said, "ok" and took a picture, not realizing he meant the Celine (Dion) store right next to it! I got so excited and starting busting up because I thought the shot he wanted was the ugliest shot! And he really just saw something he thought I'd actually like!


Ry finally poses for a funny picture! In all the places we've visited they have fresh running water all over, and for us Portuguese this is the best because we could buy one water bottle and fill it up a billion times! Until of course, we accidently threw away the cap! Haha! Yup that actually did happen! :)


Ry constantly tells me that he knows where we are or knows where we are going but it finally hit me! He has no clue where he is going half the time, he just follows nuns!! Not a bad idea considering that we were trying to get to the Vatican! God he's smart! I guess he doesn't get all those school awards for not being clever! But I caught on! Can't fool ME!!!


More to come!

Love,

K

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment