Friday, July 31, 2009

Venice Post #2

Continued from Venice Post #1...

So...first impressions of arriving in Venice, "Why did we leave Salzburg? It is HOT, smelly and dirty!" Ryan and I are adapting quite well. We both stopped wearing deodorant, I stopped wearing a bra, Ry started wearing capris, and we both started smoking! Some of those things are true and some are not, I'll leave the guessing up to you. :)



This is me on one of the 8 million bridges in Venice. After our arrival on what I call a "travel day," we set out on a new adventure. We didn't look at a map, just explored! Go figure later that night we'd get lost, but that's besides the point.


Yes, I'm a fairy! (Sandi I thought you'd like this picture! it has pixie crust written all over it!) Tinker bells got nothing on me!! Leonardo da Vinci...oh what to say about him, umm...he is an artist, invented some neat things and makes wings for Drew Barrymore in the movie Ever After! I know there's a lot more to the man, but I don't want to lecture to those who are reading this. :) P.S. The wings are awesome!


Yup this an award winning photo! Or at least good enough for the County Fair! Oh the things we have to look forward to in Hollister! Do something cool? Put it in the fair! Raise an animal, be proud and sell it at the fair! Think one of the last things we heard at the airport from Mary was her asking us to take a picture of Venice for her to put in the new kitchen! This I think is one of our neatest pictures! The fantastic hues, old bulidings and the backside of an Italian guy!


Look very closely at this picture... see anything super funny? No not Ry, he's cute! I'm talking about MR. BEAN in the background!! That guy looked just like him! It was awesome! We laughed SOOO hard! Not at him...with him!! :)

More in Venice Post # 3...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that gorgeous picture in my new kitchen, it is going to look awesome. Thank you so much in advance. Gosh I wish I was there with you two pernos, but so happy you are having an wonderful time. love you tons. mom

    ReplyDelete